Tuesday 18 September 2012

April meeting Clem Ansell

Hi Sorry for the delay in posting this blog I forgot to take my camera with me so I have no photos to post but will see if any one has any to up date you later.
Well Clem Ansell was a good night he did some off centre turning and Explained the pit falls and things to look out for when setting up off centre turning.I have just had a thought I have a turning that he started just to show use how to start a candle holder i may be able to take some photos  that and post later.
I must remember to take my camera as they say a picture tells a thousand words or is it stories.

Clem was on his first visit to the club and I think he went down well and got his point over.
I will try and get some photos of the night must go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment